Sunday 27 September 2015

My Week in Photos #7


This week has just been a whirlwind, but I have loved every second of it. The days seem to have merged into one but one week into Uni and I have already got a group of friends who make me laugh at the smallest things. 
My mum and I travelled down to London last Saturday and met with my sister before heading into my new flat. I've been so lucky with the building I live in, its beautiful!
My first reaction when walking into the room was my view, it was a beautifully sunny day and I opened my curtains to the view of the canal, a park opposite and rooftops in the distance - if I look one way out of my window I can even see Canary Wharf! Saturday night was a bit of a fail, I went with three of my other flatmates to go to the on-campus club but went too late and couldn't get in! The rest of the nights have been much better as we slowly got a group of us together and became way closer and comfortable with each other. Myself and two of my flatmates went to Columbia road flower market on Sunday then wondered around Shoreditch before getting an ice coffee. It hadn't sunk in then that I actually live here, it has felt all week that I'm on some kind of school trip or something. But yesterday a group of us went to Camden for the afternoon and getting the tube there it suddenly hit me, that I am living what I have dreamt about for so long. I love it here, I feel settled already and am pretty sure that once I start these lectures and seminars I'm going to be dead but love it even more. Hope your weekend was good!

Now Reading // Uni reading has started and I'm in a rush to finish Robinson Crusoe!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I started Uni recently too, it's all so scary and exciting! Sounds like you had a great time! X

    Vintage fun over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first week at uni is always so exciting!! Kinda wish I could do it all over again - glad your having a great time though <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig