Sunday 13 September 2015

My week in photos #6







I don't even know what has happened this week. On one hand it seems super busy but on the other hand I feel like I've watched a ridiculous amount of Friends that I must have not done anything. The week started with my sisters graduation on Monday night which was lovely to celebrate her achievement of becoming a teacher but didn't give us a proper chance to catch up with each other and left me just wanting more! 
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were spent with school friends - having lunch, going out and having cocktails and dancing until our feet could not take anymore, eating more food and going to the cinema - it was perfectly chilled. I said goodbye to Bryony on Thursday which was quite hard, its weird to think  after the past seven years seeing each other most days we are actually finally moving away to uni! 
Yesterday I got super prepared and shot lots of outfit photos ready to share once I'm at uni, I've got a fair amount of new clothes recently so was nice to shoot some different autumnal outfits. The rest of the past two days all I've done is watch Friends, literally, all the time. I just can never get bored of that programme, and re-watching it from the start is just as funny. I love seeing all the different stories and relationships twist and turn, especially near the beginning of the programme! 
This next week is my final stretch before I leave, next week I'll be writing this round-up from a whole new location, weird doesn't begin to cover it! 
Hope you've all had a relaxing weekend.

Now Reading // Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
Now Watching // Friends!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig