Wednesday 9 September 2015

Changes








 Top - New Look. Jeans - Topshop. Shoes - H&M - Shot on an iPhone 6 (hence the not amazing quality!)
For my whole life I have lived in the countryside. I live in a tiny village that has a pub, a church and an equestrian centre, and that's about it - it doesn't even have a village shop! It's tiny, and a ten minute drive from the nearest town. I've lived in this village all my life (and by all I mean literally, all - I was born in my house!) so I've always relied on cars to transport me, always used to seeing a never ending view of green fields outside my bedroom window and the roads being bumpy, windy and quiet. However in a week and a half, everything will change - I'm moving to Uni! 
One of my criteria when researching Uni's was that it had to be a university near a city, preferably London. However I also wanted a feel of a campus uni, and Queen Mary University ticked all of those boxes. I'm going to be using buses and trains to get around, I'm going to have a concrete jungle out of my window and I'm going to have the constant hustle and bustle of London through my windows, and I can't wait. It will be a change, I mean I am so so scared for uni for multiple reasons but I am finally moving to a city! My tag line for my blog has been  'forever dreaming of New York' for so long and although I'm not moving to New York, London is definitely a close second! 
So appreciate the luscious green background whilst you can, because who knows when I'll shoot blog photos once I am uni, I just need to be-friend a photographer...
Hope you Wednesday is shining, I'm off for two nights of celebrating and saying goodbye to friends!

Now Watching // I've just started Suits!
Now Playing // Listening to Halsey's Badlands and reliving Lorde's Pure Heroine
Now Reading // My Uni reading has begun with Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe.






SHARE:

1 comment

  1. good luck with your move. would love to live close to london.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig