Thursday 20 August 2015

University Room Inspiration

Now I finally know where I'm living in September I have started to think about what I want my uni room to look like. I've watched so many 'dorm room haul and tour' over the years and have moved Madeleine and Matthew in and I can't wait for it to finally be my term come September! 
I've had a search on pinterest and thought I'd show you what I'm thinking - beware, this is a picture heavy post! So grab a cup of coffee and have a scroll...










As you can tell, I'm a fan of fairy lights! It's difficult with hanging things on the wall because of restrictions etc but I think blue tac could be a hand in planning posters. Anyways it's just a quick post tonight as I'm super tired and need to pack for V Festival! Don't know if I have actually mentioned it but I'm off to V Festival in Hylands park tomorrow and could not be more excited! Make sure you keep an eye on my instagram for daily snaps!






SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Have a look at command hooks! Currently buying loads for my new university room. Living in halls in such a great experience I'm sure you'll have a great time!

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I had big plans for my student accommodation. I don't want to rain on your parade but they never really turned out how I imagined from Tumblr! Urban Outfitters home and Ikea have such cute little home trinkets, definitely recommend having a look. H&M home is a lovely surprise too.

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these photos! Decorating my halls room was so exciting. Hope you have fun at V Fest and good luck for Uni! It'll be so much fun! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read.
    kamer te huur leuven

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig