Sunday 16 August 2015

My week in photos #2









This week has been such a whirlwind that I haven't really had time to digest everything that has happened! 

The week started in Sicily where we continued our chilled holiday but were desperate to spend every moment we could in the sun. However it didn't really quite go to plan as all day Tuesday and Wednesday it was tipping it down! Tuesday was spent indoors, playing cards with my family and reading. I felt like I was just in a constant waiting game - waiting to watch Pretty Little Liars (Oh my gosh, how good was it?!) and waiting for my results. However we went out to dinner which was lovely (apart from getting served only half of a pizza...) and the perfect way to finish our holiday. 
To start our journey home on Wednesday we had to drive the windiest route up the Italian mountains for three hours - luckily we had a pit stop at an outlet mall and I got some super cheap Superdry tracksuit bottoms - but my nerves for results day had fully set in and I had a constantly had a headache and felt sick. We finally got home in England at three in the morning - after an hours delay in the aeroplane before setting off!  

In just over a month I will be going to my first choice university, Queen Mary's University of London ! I am so happy and relieved that I achieved my predicted grades and got into Queen Mary's. Ever since I looked at the brochure last June I've known it was the right uni for me, and I cannot wait to actually start in September! I'm in a bundle of nerves about it but I'm also super excited - I'm just glad I finally know where I will be going in September! 
So my friends and I celebrated by going out on Thursday which was a laugh and was so good to see all of them again, we then ventured out of Chloe's house on Friday morning to go for Brunch together. It was so nice to catch up with my school friends and has made me realise how much I am going to miss them when we all go our separate ways! I celebrated my results with my mum and Madeleine at The Waffle House is St Albans on Friday afternoon - it was a dream. It is the second time I've been this summer and the waffles are just so so good, we shared some savoury ones then had a big sweet one each which was ideal! 

Since I've go my results this week everything seems so much more certain that myself and all my friends are moving away, It's daunting and really scary but also really exciting! Hope you have all had a good week, I'll be more constant with normal posts this week, I promise!

Now reading // All the light we cannot see by Anthony Doerr
Now Listening // Love Myself by Hailee Seinfeld (Such an awesome feel good song!)

















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig