Friday 9 January 2015

Shadow







Jeans and Top (Only collar shown)- Topshop. Jumper - Aeropostale. Shoes - New Look. Bag - H&M

This outfit is typically all my christmas presents put together! My Jeans, jumper and bag were all given to me for Christmas and fit together to make the perfect relaxed outfit. My parents got me this grey knitted crop jumper from Aeropostale when they were in Florida a couple of weeks before christmas (jealous doesn't even begin to cover it) and it fits perfectly, it is so soft and the arms are really long that it is just very snug! Then these jeans are the classic high waisted joni jeans from Topshop that I cannot seem to get enough of! I haven't had a pair of normal blue jeans in quite a few years so it's a bit of a change but I feel like the rips bring it back to my style! This bag is perfection from H&M, I always see people with larger solid handbags and have fancied one for a while so when I opened this up from Madeleine and Matthew I was delighted!
This week has been a bit mismatched with exams at schools, a uni visit and a lot of photography work to do but I'm starting off the weekend early by being tucked up in bed on a Friday afternoon watching Pretty Little Liars,writing an article for my school magazine,  and drinking coffee - pure bliss!

Now Listening too // Tom Odell - I can never get bored of his songs! And One Directions album 'Four' I probably should be embarrassed but, I have no shame!





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. your outfit is so nice, and i love your bag also your jumper looks so warm and snug and i'm currently very cold ugH.

    http://vogueescapade.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is to absolutely die for! You look stunning! I definitely need that purse in my closet. xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig