Monday 3 November 2014

My Favourite Youtubers at the Moment

As much as I, plus many many others, enjoy watching the whole British youtube gang (Zoella, Tanya, Marcus, Jim, Alfie etc) I have been really loving some slightly smaller channels recently that I thought I would share with you. These youtubers are still very big and deserve every success that the others have had. (a whole other topic but youtubers seriously are taking over the world!) So kick back, grab a cup of coffee and watch until your heart's content.

Llymrs - Lily Melrose


I have been a reader/ subscriber to Lily's channel for a long time and I absolutely love it. She is just such a chill cool girl with an awesome fashion sense that I quite often get inspiration from. Her hair is also pretty cool, however hard I try I will never seem to get her matte messy look just right! My favourite video's from her channel would have to be her Get Ready With Me's as well as her chatty tag type videos. Seriously go and check her out for some major make-up/hair/ winged eyeliner envy.

HelloOctober - Suzie


One thing that I think of when I think of Suzie from HelloOctober is her 'Sunday post' on her blog. She always posts lovely photo's and a blog post about her chilled out Sundays. Then her video's are so great as well, her make-up is always seriously on point and hair is beautiful. Her vlogtober vlog were so chilled and relaxed and her editing skill are fab. Just another youtuber/blogger who I aspire to be like really!

InTheFrow - Victoria



The thing that I really admire about Victoria from InTheFrow is that she is a lecturer (Well, was) although she is now focusing on blogging/ vlogging full time she managed her blog, a PhD and a career as a lecturer whilst keeping up an amazing blog and youtube channel, talk about time management! Having recently been recruited by Gleam management I'm pretty sure we'll be hearing a lot more about her. Also, I never thought I would want to dye my hair purple, hers is just so beautiful that it's almost tempting!

ItsWayPastMyBedtime - Carrie Fletcher


I've known of Carries for a while but never properly watched her video's however in the last month or so I've started watching her 'Letters to Autumn' series - and I'm now obsessed. I've been watching her 'Letters to Autumn' every day and they are just so addictive, her voice is so soothing (sounds weird but you'll understand when you watch them) and her filming skill are so subtle but work so well. I'm just a little bit jealous of her life - She Eponine in the West End, Her brothers in McFly and she's obsessed with books!

So there is a few youtubers I have been loving recently, it's so nice to just kick back and watch these videos. It's something that I think some people don't understand, like they don't get how addictive youtube is and the whole impact the community has on everything at the moment. (Cheeky plug but I wrote an article on this youtube generation in my school magazine which I will link here - Also the new issue (the first one under me being Editor-in-Chief is coming out today! Very excited/nervous/scared/proud - they'll be a post on it soon)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig