Tuesday 21 October 2014

The Basis of my Autumn/ Winter Wardrobe























 So, You know in my last post I was going on about how good life is? Well it seems to be that I kind of jinxed it and it turns out, life isn't so great. But, I'll get over it and as Ella told me 'Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.' A very cheesy quote but it completely makes sense and that's what I'm trying to do. And in doing that, I went internet shopping!
I haven't been properly shopping or internet shopping in a long long time it feels like and although I haven't actually felt the need too (mainly because I've been stuck in my school suit) when you look down one page on Asos, you can't help but look down another ten. And so I come to you with what was going to be a wishlist but just turned into a couple of things, I show you what I would really really like to start off/ carry on my Autumn/ Winter wardrobe. 

Stripes, because I don't think I will ever fall out of love with them.
Denim A-line skirt because so simple yet so throwback to the nineties.
Plain Black Tee because once again so simple but effective.
Dark floral skirt because with a black knit, statement necklace and black knee high socks the outfit would never get old! 

Now Reading // Finalizing the articles for the first issue of Ink (My school magazine in which I am the editor of!)

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig