Sunday 28 September 2014

Instagram Lately #3


Sunday morning reading magazines and drinking coffee // An autumnal cosy outfit I wore last weekend to Leicester open day // Bryony and I before a party // Flashback to Chicago // My siblings and I before a family party // My outfit and a coffee early on a Saturday morning before going to Birmingham open day // A group of my friends before a party - surprisingly it wasn't black and white themed! // A selfie with my new top, hat and necklaces before Southampton open day // Flashback to Chicago.

A little montage of my life  through the lens from the last few weeks, hopefully you can see that apart from school I have been super busy with multiple university open days (lets not talk about it, bit of a stressful subject) multiple party's (I know, that social life I told you I had) ands drinking lots of coffee(It's just inevitable.) Therefore although I desperately want to apologise for my break as the guilt feels like it is literally eating me up inside I actually have an excuse for not posting - life!
It's just all caught up to me and I'm not going to lie, it is pretty darn fab at the moment. Being in the last year of school I feel like everyone in my year just has the feeling of 'hey, lets make the most of it' and be happy.' Not sure if that is just me, but apart from the work that I'm already struggling to keep up with, life is good. 
This is the first weekend in a while when I'm not going to an open day so yesterday I had a work day and today I'm going shopping then to a dance competition. So hopefully the shop will bring me back load of inspirations of future posts and outfits so we won't have to have this horrid long break!

 
P.S. Oh, and I also failed my driving test this week, so that wasn't that great.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig