Saturday 19 July 2014

Those Lazy Denim Days







 Dress - Primark. Hat - New Look. Shoes - Office.
A denim dress just shouts a lazy hot summers day. So this morning when I didn’t have to jump out of bed and commute to London but could have a lie-in and mooch around in a standard teenage girl fashion, this dress stood out to me. Then when the thought of blog photo’s popped into my head I finally braved this New Look hat which I’ve had since last Autumn but have never been brave enough to sport it. So this afternoon we had a drive (yes, I drove!) until we found this adorable spot and started snapping away.
My life this week has been exhausting but in a good way. I managed to nab myself a 3 week internship at a PR company in London. Although the commute is tiring I’m learning so much interesting stuff whilst enjoying a snapshot of London life!
Tonight I’m off to see The Fault in Our Stars for the third time and I honestly can’t wait. Then tomorrow I’m hoping it’ll be another sunny day to laze around in.


Now Playing - Nina by Ed Sheeran ( One of my favourite artists singing about another of my favourite artists = pure bliss!)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig