Thursday 24 July 2014

The End Where I Begin


Wearing: Top - H&M. Shorts - Topshop. Cardi - Boohoo.
I have been wearing these short non-stop this summer, and I'm really surprised they are only just making it on the blog. I got them way back in May on my personal shopping experience (see the video here - cheeky plug) and haven't really stopped wearing them since. They are such a simple piece but the lace and intricate detailing on them make them so much more. They are also super comfy, especially in hot weather - which I will be grateful for when I go to America! Yes, you heard it right, America! I'm going to Chicago and Florida during August and I can not explain how excited I am. To explore a new city, soak up the sun and obviously American shopping and food! I'm already thinking of outfit spots in Chicago, e.g. The Bean - which I just associate with The Vow and LOL. Then there are also the cool trains which feature heavily in Divergent and LOl. Ahhh how exciting! It's definitely my motivation for getting through this last week and a half of work!

Now Playing - The End Where I Begin by The Script (How did I only just find out this was a song?!)

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. super your outfit!:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig