Saturday 3 May 2014

Recent Inspiration


All photo's from my tumblr

I feel like I have been so absent from the whole blogosphere/ social media bubble for a lifetime. I have been so caught up with school and preparing for my exams. As well as my dance exams which - I've finished! I'm so glad their over with as I have been preparing for them for a long time and to have them done and to be able to focus on school exams is just a weight of my shoulders. And I suppose I'm lacking inspiration for blog posts, although I've got a few random bits of clothes it's the whole production of taking outfit photo's that is quite a daunting aspect at the moment. I'm unsure why but I've gained a cold the last couple of days and the continuous dancing and pressure at school has really tired me out. Anyway enough of my moaning!
Therefore I thought I would come to you late of this Saturday afternoon with a recent bunch of photo's I've been loving and reblogging on my tumblr at the moment. Make sure you follow my tumblr - and be sure to ask me some questions or what not whilst your there, it's so exciting when you see that I have a new question!

What have you been up to recently?
 Currently reading - I was reading You Before Me by Jojo Moyes but I finished it in three days because it was such a lovely, beautiful and heartbreaking book. It had me sobbing and laughing and reminded me of the feeling of not being able to put down your book. Now waiting to get If I Stay by Gayle Forman to read!
Currently watching - Loads of cheerleading routines from Worlds 2014 and waiting for the vlogs of Itacon to come out from everybody.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig