Monday 10 March 2014

Ink Magazine...


Currently : 
  • Supposed to be doing my English coursework (I've written 453 words, that's a start, right?)
  • Supposed to be at dancing (not there to do my English coursework...I've also badly bruised my knee's from a dance competition this weekend)
  • Getting distracted reading Rookie...

However I thought I would do a quick post to let you know about my school magazine, Ink. I know this is a bit random but I have written an article about Youtube and how it's just fab and would love it if you could check it out. I'm really proud to be a part of this online magazine as it has just such a range of articles and information. So yeah, please read it? Thanks bud. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig