Monday 24 February 2014

Wishlist - Winter into Spring

Untitled #16


 I haven't done a 'wishlist' type post in ages! I always seem to end up doing them just before the seasons chang. I think I might be getting my hopes up but we have actually seen the sun a bit the last few days and not rain, Maybe we might actually get a spring!
I always seem to go back to the similar colour scheme - Black and white with the occasional burgundy! It just is my comfort zone and can be worn all the time. Here I have shown a few skorts, I really want to widen my collection of skorts and pencil type skirts. There just perfect to wear with this Topshop baggy crop top or the lace smock top. I just love a day dress! This floral one from H&M and this monochrome jumpsuit would be ideal for spring. To either throw on a jumper or jacket and tights then progress into summer with bare legs. I have wanted these denim shorts from American Apparel for ages and I am determined to get them before summer! I just need to find the money...! 
Anyway, I go back to school today after half term and cannot face getting stuck back in reality. This week off has actually felt like ages, and then this next half term seems jam packed with everything!
 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have the same Topshop striped top and I love it! I love the black Brandy Melville dress too xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig