Sunday 5 January 2014

Tumblr Lovin'

All Photo's from Tumblr
I've been wanting to do a tumblr 'inspired' post for a while now as I have been so obsessed with Tumblr over the recent months. It is just so easy to scroll down whenever you want on the app. Quite often if I'm fully up-to-date on all social media I spend twenty minutes scrolling through and falling in love with every other picture or saying. So therefore here are some of the recent photo's that I've been loving, as you can tell I'm a big fan on Black & White. I just think it adds a simple classic effect that with monochrome outfits it looks super cool (yes, super!) Anyway, I better start my fun day of catching up on all the school work that I've been putting off over the holidays. On the plus side, it's my birthday in just under a week!

P.S. I need some new albums/artists to listen to, Comment any recommendations!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great post! You should listen to the XX or Sweater weather by the neighborhood! x
    thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. love tumblr too haha and yours is lovely! not sure what you listen to already but would love to help you out with new music : )

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig