Monday 30 December 2013

Christmas Day Outfit



Wearing: Dress - Asos. Socks - Forever 21. Lipstick - Mac 'Hang-Up'
The Swing Dress. A couple of weeks ago I didn't think anything about it. I just thought it was s simple dress line that hangs loosely and doesn't look too great. However with this dress and my other one, both new purchases from Asos, I have seen the light on swing dresses. They are so incredibly comfy, it literally feels like I'm wearing trackies, which is just fab. I also love styling these dresses, my go-to at the moment is to pair them with extremely sheer tights and my black knee high socks from forever 21 however it could also be done with layering jumpers,knits and scarfs over the dress. So basically, this style of dress is possibly my new favourite! And if you couldn't tell already, this is what I wore Christmas Day with my new (and first ever) Mac lipstick.






SHARE:

1 comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig