Friday 27 December 2013

Christmas Time





 My brother and sister practicing their blog poses...!





Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I hope you had a lovely time celebrating with friends and family, eating a lot and hopefully got some great presents. I certainly did! I spent Christmas eve with my close family plus my grandparents, we went to the carol service in the village which was fun. I cannot sing for the life of me but singing to some Christmas carols is always pretty good. Then Christmas morning was spent opening some amazing stocking gifts and eating ham and eggs. My cousins arrived around midday which made the house busy with some a festive atmosphere. We ate loads for Christmas lunch then opened some fantastic presents in the evening. These are just a couple of shots that were taken over the festive period. I had a lovely time with family and I hope you did too!
Also exciting news - I was accepted to be a part of #AccessAllAsos (a type of Asos insider) which I'm so grateful for!
I've just finished reading Veronica Roth's Allegiant which was brilliant - tempted to do a blogpost about it, let me know what you think/if you've read it!



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I hope you had a lovely Christmas Christina!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great Christmas and I hope you're enjoying the holidays!
    I love Allegiant, and it would be nice if you wrote a review so I could hear your thoughts about it too. I can't wait for the Divergent movie - the trailer looks soo good!

    ~Hannah xx [on an unofficial blogging hiatus]

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig