Saturday 2 November 2013

Dr Martins!

I could not contain my excitement when I opened this package the other day. I have been wanting a pair of Doc Martins for about 2 years now and I've finally got them! I chose the plain black matte ones as I figure they will go with anything and be the most versatile. These will be featured in probably every outfit post until next summer. You have been warned.
Hope everyone had a good Halloween. I was extremely excited as I had a Halloween party on Thursday and my friends as I dressed up as the girls from Pretty Little Liars (which I have been watching non-stop recently) I was dressed as Alison. It was such a fun night but I think I was more excited to dress up, rather than the actual party! I'm off to a bonfire/fireworks night tonight which I'm pretty excited for, then it's time to get excited for Christmas! Woooohoooooo! 
I'm also off to the Teen Awards tomorrow, Lucky me!

Do you follow me on bloglovin?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. nice boots!:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look great! I love my doc martens they're so comfy! and you are really lucky to go to the teen awards. Have fun! x
    thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice, I have these too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the matte ones best too- you'll get loads of wear out of them this winter. Keep your toes nice and snug!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig