Saturday 30 November 2013

Business Cards and General Life Ramble

 From Moo.com

I've finally got business cards! I have literally been meaning to order some since July when I had my first blogger meet-up. Instead I went round with a photo and a little bit of information stuck on photo paper and explained the whole story saying I didn't get round to ordering proper ones, to everyone! However next weekend I have the #WWmeetup (Winter Wonderland meet-up) organised by Ellie and Islay and I was organised for once and ordered some! I'm so excited to see some bloggers like Islay, Ellie, Jordan and Amy again and also to meet some new one's!

I thought I would also use this post to have a little ramble about my life/blog at the moment. Basically if you would have seen on twitter I'm lacking a lot of things; Time to blog, Energy to blog and inspiration to blog. Every time I sit down to blog I just think of another homework that's due in or ending up getting fully distracted on twitter or YouTube. Now I think about the fact I haven't blogged for two weeks it frustrates me as my blog is the one thing outside of school or dancing that I feel like I have done all by myself, and I don't want to change that! So I know this is just me making excuses but hopefully soon I'll be inspired and have more energy to focus more time onto this blog!

P.S. I would love it if you could check out an article I wrote for my school's magazine - Here!

Now Playing - Taylor Swift Christmas Songs!



Do you follow me on bloglovin?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Your cards look great! I'm looking forward to meeting you at the meet-up

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards look beautiful. I used to purchase cards from MOO but I recently found out about Print Peppermint and saw on their website the unique and attractive designs they make. I ordered a set of cards from them and they were absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig