Friday 18 October 2013

Asos Autumn Wishlist





I am officially on a mission to get this blog back up and running after my slight lapse of posts over the last month or so. I am now on a two week half term and although I'm spending my first day cuddled up in bed because of a cold I've gotten (after standing in the rain for half an hour on Monday) I've decided to use that time wisely and internet shop!
I literally fell in love with everything on Asos.There is just the right amount of tartan, knit and black to last me a lifetime. I think my autumn accessories essentials have to be socks to wear with biker boots - I'm thinking all different colours; pale pink,burgundy - and a hat! Bonnie from Flashes of Style often wears a hat which I think just adds a relaxed but polished feel to the outfit. I got one from from New Look recently and am dying to wear it but just need the right outing!
Anyway, hope you enjoyed this wishlist and it doesn't make you want to spend all of your money...

Now playing - Tennis Court by Lorde
Do you follow me on bloglovin?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig