Thursday 29 August 2013

Spain Instagram Photo Diary








So I thought I would come to you today with my 'Spain Instagram Photo Diary' phew, what a mouthful. I didn't actually take that many photo's on my camera during Spain, I was too busy taking video's which will (eventually) be edited! Madeleine (My sister) and I get quite into taking photo's for out instagram so I've used a mixture from Mine and hers. We didn't actually spend that much time by the sea, we mostly sunbathed by the pool. Oh, this is making me nostalgic for a just over a week ago, Is that possible?

Madeleine's Instagram.

Now playing - Ellie Goulding - Burn
Do you follow me on bloglovin?
 
P.S. Just on a side note - I do actually have a brother, he is never really featured in photo's, normally because he's taking them or just not wanting to be involved, haha - Just thought I'd say!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Lovely photos! Looks like a fun time!

    xo
    Jodi
    youngcatladyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it really was!
    Christina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I'd love to go to Spain as I only went once when I was a baby but looks like you had a fab time and the photos are great!x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig