Thursday 1 August 2013

Precious Moments







Wearing: Top - Topshop, Skirt - Miss Selfridge, Shoes - Primark, Bag - New Look.
I've had such a lovely day today, I spent the day in London. For my photography course next year I need to complete a 'journal' documenting some museum trips so my mum and I wondered around London. The main museum we went to was the Tate Modern, which was pretty interesting and I'm nt gunna lie in saying I felt 'cultured' afterwards (AKA half of the stuff I didn't really get how it was art - abstract and scultures ect!) But it was absolutely boiling so a walk along the thames was lovely. These aren't proper outfit photos because we were too hot but I wanted to show you my new skirt which I am in love with. It's from Miss Selfridge and is such a light material that was perfect in this weather and the floral is just the prettiest pattern ( hey there alliteration!)
I find it amazing that there were so many tourists around the streets who have come from goodness knows where but I just live 40 minutes away from it, it's one of those little things in life that I quite often forget how lucky I am!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the skirt! And I've always wanted to go to London! You are so lucky that you live close to it.

    Carmen x

    http://stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig