Saturday 3 August 2013

Building Excitement








Wearing: Top and Shoes - New Look. Dungarees - Missguided. Backpack - Primark.
I feel quite like a 5 year old in this outfit. I think its how plain the purple top is, obviously the dungarees and the backpack adds to it. This aztec backpack (backpack/rucksack whatever you wanna call it) from Primark will be perfect as a summer bag to take as handluggae on my flight or to carry all my essentials for the beach plus the round base and the pattern is pretty darn cute.  I spent another day in London yesterday in Westfield to see The Vamps. Who were really good and made it a lovely evening in London with my friend Bryony.  
This is my last post before I jet off to Spain on Monday ( hence the title of this post!) I don't think I will get any wi-fi throughout my two-week holiday but don't fret as I have plenty of posts lined up, however I'm sure if I do get wi-fi a sneaky Instagram picture will go up so keep an I on it. See you sooon!


Now Playing - The Vamps - Wildheart
Do you follow me on bloglovin?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig