Saturday 1 June 2013

Summer Sun











Wearing: Top - Forever 21. Skirt - Miss Selfridge. Shoes - New Look. Bow - Claires
I think over the past couple of weeks I have forgotten how to stand in front of a camera for outfit posts. I finally got myself together dragging myself away from revision (sarcasm right there, I practically skipped away from it) into the first glimpse of sun and warmth we've seen in weeks to shoot this cute outfit. I've just been busy recently and haven't had much time to focus on my blog which upsets me. But, hopefully as I am on the last stretch of exams I can come bouncing back to the blogosphere!
I love this denim skirt from Miss Selfridge. It's such a handy piece of clothing that literally goes with anything and can be worn in all seasons. I love the detail of the buttons down the front giving off a bit of a western vibe but the fullness of the skirt giving a girly side. I really need to invest in some summer shoes/sandals/trainers so I can stop wearing my ankle boots which I wore all winter and are not summer shoes. I haven't worn dolly shoes in forever but whilst scowering in my mums closet I came across these which are perfect and understated for this outfit.

Now Playing -1975 - The City
Have you subscribed to me on Bloglovin?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig