Saturday 11 May 2013

Youtube Channel Love


'MacBarbie07' - Bethany Mota's Youtube channel header.
After hearing all the buzz about 'Vloggers' on Youtube, the other day I finally decided to check it out. I ended up spending about 2 hours browsing through as many different beauty Vloggers I could find, I can now see how people addicted!
So the other day I came across 'Macbarbie07' aka Bethany Mota. I instantly loved her videos, she has such a fun bubbly personality which is shown throughout her videos. She also has an amazing sense of fashion, I want literally everything in her 'Floral Fun' video which show her girly American style! Whilst I was procrastinating revision today I came across her 'DIY bows tutorial' and instantly gave it a go. It was going fairly well until my superglue ran out! But I saved it by sewing the bow together and tying the strip in a knot instead of gluing. I am not a creative person when it comes to diy's or anything (hence why you've never seen any!) so I'm not going to lie in saying I'm quite proud of it! So yeah, Just wanted to share her amazing channel and bow tutorial! 
Check out her channel here.
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect, Bloggers.com and Bloglovin!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. i watch MacBarbie07 too! if you love her, i recommend watching Stilababe09 :) and that's such a cute bow you've made!

    Sarah
    xoxo

    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig