Thursday 16 May 2013

Stylight



I thought I would let you lovelies know about the recent fashion community I have joined and am so far loving. It's called Stylight, its is an easy way to make 'boards' but not just with pictures, you can add video's and quotes. These boards can become an inspiration board for a post or an outfit or show why decided you to wear it. It's a really simple way to show what inside blogger's head when they're creating an outfit or post. So far I've created 3 boards incorporating the photo's from my last couple of posts, It's an easy way to have the pictures in one place to see them. Also with the recent blog outfit video's I am making it's useful to be able to embed them into the board as well. A thing I always love is scrolling down the 'quotes' section on Pinterest (Which my friends make fun of me having an photo album on my phone dedicated to ones I love!) so being able to add quotes or little thoughts to a board is a great touch.You can also follow other people of Stylight and I'm loving seeing an outfit then below the pieces of clothing which you can 'heart' and go and buy them!
So go and sign-up or follow me Here.
Now Playing - Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles. It came on my 8tracks playlist yesterday, shows how much I want summer!
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect, Bloggers.com and Bloglovin!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig