Monday 6 May 2013

Ramones





Wearing: Top - New Look. Skirt - New Look. Shoes - Schuh.
I surprised myself when I got this skirt out of my wardrobe. I got it last year and haven’t worn it much. I was always a little stuck on what to wear it with and when etc etc.This Ramones top is so comfy and I seem to be living in it at the moment. It fit perfectly with this skirt. The skirt shows a girly-side which coincides with spring and the sun which has suddenly appeared recently but the shoes and top still bring in my gives it a twist to be more my style. I didn’t expect to get any outfit posts done this weekend but when the sun was shining and the revision just was not going in I couldn’t help myself!
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect, Bloggers.com and Bloglovin!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. such a lovely skirt! i can totally relate with the revision thing- you suddenly just forget about it all when the sun comes out!

    Sarah
    xoxo

    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig