Thursday 2 May 2013

April Favourites!




 Crop tops - Primark, New Look, Forever 21.

I haven't done this before but I decided to write an 'April Favourites' Post. This is partly because I haven't had time to do any outfit posts among school and dancing, I haven't had much inspiration for a collage and well these are my favourites from this month! These three beauty products are Rimmel London Blush in Pink Rose, Rimmel London's lipstick in Asia and Rimmel London's matte nail polish.. I love these because the blush is subtle enough that I don't have bright red cheeks but gives off just a bit of a rosiness to my cheeks. The lipstick is quite neutral but I feel it completes my make-up look. This matte nail varnish is a great way to make your nails subtler or even vary the texture for nail art. Next is Anne Franks Diary. I do not even know how many times I have read this but every time I appreciate it a bit more. I just find the historical content interesting as well as how amazing she writes when she was just a young teenager. I find her very inspiring. My last favourite are these three little crop top's - or crop tops in general. I think my excitement for summer has started with these cute crops. There such a versatile piece of clothing that can be worn with shorts, skirts, jeans...everything! 
Now Playing - 1975 - Chocolate
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect, Bloggers.com and Bloglovin!

 P.S. This is my 200th post - How exciting!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig