Friday 12 April 2013

Style Crush - Nina Nesbitt




 All photo's off Tumblr and her Instagram
So after listening to her recent song 'Stay Out' on Radio 1 and reading about her in Company I looked up Nina Nesbitt and found out that she's actually really cool. Although that sounds really sad, her whole look and songs are really chilled. She describes her style as 'pretty casual' and 'soft grunge.' I think that's a perfect way to describe her laid-back style. In these photo's she really rocks boyfriend denim, I love the dungarees and am actually tempted to get some myself! I also think her blonde hair, red lipstick and winged eyeliner is such a bold and daring look but she totally rocks it. 
Her music is similar to her style, chilled and relaxing . She lyrics are all very cleverly written and remind me of Taylor Swift's earlier songs. Go and check her out on Youtube Here and Here. So yeah, basically I really love her music and want all her clothes!

Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect, Bloggers.com and Bloglovin!




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love Nina Nesbett Too!! Her song is literally stuck in my head!! Her style is really cute and quirky too!!

    itsatrendyworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig