Wednesday 20 March 2013

Style Crush




All Pictures from their own Instagram accounts
My style is forever changing. With the society we live in it is extremely hard not to participate with all the fuss around celebrities. I've wanted to do this post for a while no because a lot of my style inspiration, not only comes from fellow bloggers but from celebrities as I'm intrigued by their individual style. A couple of celebrities I find fashion inspiration from are Zendaya Coleman, Chloe Grace Moretz, Kylie Jenner and Hailee Steinfeld because they all are similar ages to me so I find it fascinating that they are in the public eye at such a young age yet they all hold the fame with grace. 
I love Chloe Moretz's girly laid back style, especially shown in this whimsical shot from her Instagram during Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week. Hailee Steinfeld has an elegant style and persona which is shown throughout her different red carpet events. I bet she shall become more well- known once the recent version of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet 'True Love' comes out (April 5th) as she plays the iconic Juliet. I really admire Zendaya Coleman's style at is has such a hard edge yet still remains girly. She just rocks every style as it is shown from her transition from street style to red carpet appearances. Kylie Jenner's instagram just makes me insanely jealous of her - Her exciting, sociable and public life is shown throughout it. Her style has evolved the past year revolving with some edgy tom-boy pieces. These teenagers style inspire me to be more daring with my own style whilst also intriguing me to the life of celebrities.
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
I've recently been using my Tumblr a lot - feel free to Ask me questions directly there. 
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect, Bloggers.com and Bloglovin!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great inspiration! Awesome post!
    http://rslamode.blogspot.hu/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig