Friday 15 March 2013

Spring Favourites

Done on Polyvore
I know, I know, Its been a week and a day since I last blogged. But school work, dance competition and the last three days being couped up in bed ill had postponed all my hopes of blogging. So I decided this afternoon when I was finally feeling a little bit better to do a polyvore. These are the type of clothes and colours I'm looking forward to going into Spring. The colour Lilac has really caught my eye, especially after Perrie from Little Mix looked amazing in it at the Brits. I also am loving pinafores, I am very tempted to buy this one from Miss Selfridge or this one from Asos. Of course, they are my favourite theme at the moment - Monochrome! I'm also loving these Flatforms shown int he top right, I just think they add a touch of elegancy to an outfit yet a bit of an edge. 
From the recent rumours about Google Reader going make sure you follow me on Bloglovin' via the button on the left.
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
I've recently been using my Tumblr a lot - feel free to Ask me questions directly there. 
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect, Bloggers.com and Bloglovin!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig