Tuesday 5 March 2013

My New Love - Patterned Tights

Done on Polyvore
Over the last couple of weeks I have come to realise how much patterned tights changes your outfit.  In this small polyvore collage it shows all black tights with different pattern's one, some subtle ones like the second one in on the top left or some much bolder ones like the criss-cross on the bottom right. They become a bold statement if you wear subtler clothes with them. For example I often wear a white plain blouse with black high-waisted shorts then tights with bows on, these change the outfit to become more exciting and makes you stand out more. Whereas if you just wear a simple skater dress in a block colour and add some dotty tights it gives of a girly feel and just changes the outfit!  I just think that wearing patterned tights is an easy way of making your outfit a little bit different and takes you out of your comfort zone, which is never a bad thing!
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect, Bloggers.com and Bloglovin!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig