Friday 18 January 2013

January Polyvore

So today was going to be a great day. Well after I had my RS GCSE in the afternoon. All my friends were going  come over, we would all get dressed up go to Pizza express all to celebrate my birthday. However, the snow had other ideas. Due to the heavy snow it was a trek into school for the exam but we had to cancel our plans. So instead of all that fun things I thought, as I neglected this blog all week because of revision I would do a good ol'd polyvore!
I love all of these clothes and  was quite surprised at myself that there was not that much black featured on the board! I love this grey t-shirt with leather shoulder pads and pocket from missguided, it would look perfect with a wet look skater skirt or some denim shorts and black boots. I love this Schrunchie! It reminds me of the ones gymnasts have to wear but scrunchies are coming back in and I'm very tempted to do my first DIY on a velvet scrunchy. As well as taking various outfit posts in the snow tomorrow I am thinking of shooting my first video, so keep an eye out on the blog for that!
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on tumblr
Follow me on pinterest
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect, Bloggers.com and Bloglovin! 
 
I'm making it my goal to reach 50 followers on GFC by February so feel free to follow my blog and help me out!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I want that Celine t shirt xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Isn't it just such a classic t-shirt?
      Christina xoxo

      Delete
  2. love the floral skirt! and oh my god my rs gcse was the worst thing- hated it so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Yes it's very hard! So glad half of it is over now :) Christina xoxo

      Delete
  3. I so want the grey tee with the leather pocket and shoulders! Your right it would look fab with a wet look skater skirt
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, It would be such a cute outfit - maybe a bowler hat to top it off? :) xox

      Delete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig