Friday 30 November 2012

Brightly Patterned






Wearing: Top - Topshop. Skirt - Miss Selfridge. Boots - New Look. Tights - New Look. 
So, Once again I apologise for the photos. Now I look at them I quite like working with a white background as this outfit is very bright so it stands out more however it just doesn't look as professional and have that certain 'photograaphy' view that I like to have on my outfit post. But, we'll work past it!
I loved this outfit because I had forgotten about this skirt from last winter and suddenly found it in my wardrobe. I thought the colour would look perfect with this bright collared top from Topshop. To make it more wintery I added these lovely knit tights and my handy studded ankle boots from New Look. I decided to have my hair in a bun because It's quite a 'blogger' trend so thought I would try it although I hated not having my hair down although I liked the outcome.
I would really like to write about what any of you want so please comment with new post ideas! Like a video, make-up post, wardrobe tour; anything you want!

Follow me on twitter
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on tumblr
Follow me on pinterest
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig