Friday 19 October 2012

London Autumn

Don't you just love it at Starbucks when they write your name on your cup?!
Hello, Sorry for my lack of posting, we had house drama recently and its just been so stressful getting it together! I have know broken up for a two week half term and thank god. I was so tired after that term, I so glad its over. Today I went to London with a couple of my friends from school. I just love London, the atmosphere, the shops, the streets! Annoyingly it was raining but we had a lovely day. I know this post isn't much about fashion but I love a photography post once in a while. There are plenty of pictures for you to look through so take a hot chocolate and have fun scrolling!




I just loved these fairy lights in a stall outside Covent Garden!



I just love her hair!




Standard London, Red postbox and Rainy street.



I love all the varieties of street performers!



I think this shop has some really funny pyjamas!
Hope you all enjoyed!  (outfit post coming soon!)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lovely post! The pictures are great
    I wonder how the sour nerds taste like! :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, they were great - very sour, but great! :) x

      Delete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig