Monday 22 October 2012

Black, Moustaches and Sparkles






Wearing: Black Cab, Disco ball of Rimmel I <3 Lasting Finish. Ring - Accessorize


I haven't done a Nail post in a while so I thought seeing as its half term and I can actually paint my nails I would!   I quite often go with Rimmel as it's fairly cheap and has a range of colours, usually I think it stays on quite well but after one day my nails painted black became chipped and I had to paint them again, it was quite disappointing! I also decided to go with black nail varnish for the first time just because I have seen lots of photo's and celebrities with black nail varnish on and I always think it looks quite classy. So I thought I would give it a go, especially with Halloween coming up! I always love doing something fancy on top of the plain colour so thought I would dazzle it up with sparkly nail varnish on one finger.
If you like nail art and want to be a bit more inspired go and check out my friends instagram 'BryonyRose_' she often puts photo's up of her really imaginative nail art. 
My tumblr has been updated so go and check it out www.stylestorey.tumblr.com
 Go and follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/cstoreyy
 And my instagram 'christinastorey' 



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Super cute post! I adore the glittery nail polish. xo Isabella
    http://viewsofnow.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Isabella! I love your style and blog and am honoured you read mine! Christina x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Also for followign me on twitter :) Christina x

      Delete
  3. Thank you - Love your fashion sense; especially that red polka dot dress! christina x

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig