Sunday 2 September 2012

Summer Blues


Right, So Summer is now officially over. I am back at school! I must say how amazing this Summer has been. Last summer was horrid and this summer has lived up to expectations truly. Although Summer is over and School has begun again I bet the weather will perk up, just as we're back. I have had an album downloading spree, I've downloaded Conor Maynard, Rita Ora and Frank Ocean's new albums so am looking forward to listening to them!

I have been looking for new hair style's to do at school and the other day at a sleepover my friend Emily showed me lots of different ones! I thought I would share them with you as I just love them.

P.S Check out my friend Sophie ( Her hair is the dark one!) new blog - www.beautifuluglypretty.blogspot.com 
SHARE:

2 comments

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig