Sunday 9 September 2012

Simple Aztec






Don't you just love this sunny weather? It made this weekend so much better! This was my sister's outfit from yesterday, I loved how simple yet gorgeous it was. The purple aztec top was lovely because of the colour then the subtle aztec print. I love her shoes because of the small studs adding a little something extra. Anyway I just love this outfit!
I'm so envious of everyone at New York Fashion Week, so far I'm loving Tracy Reese, Rebecca Minkoff and Calla. I just want to be Hailee Steinfield! Shes at so many shows, besties with Andrew Bevan and writing posts on Teen Vogue!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig