Saturday 29 September 2012

Cross Mayhem

A recent Polyvore I've done this afternoon whilst I've been procrastinating on doing my history essay and Food Tech coursework! I've been loving the 'cross' theme at the moment. At first I thought it was a bit Gothic for me but now I'm learning its not Gothic if you pair it with something bright and girly! and who doesn't like a bit of Gothic in their outfit? I love this leather jacket and the chunky necklaces, although I probably wouldn't wear it as they're a bit over the top for me it would look great with a plain t-shirt, jeans and some boots! 

Follow me on Polyvore: ChristinaStorey 
Twitter: Cstoreyy
Bloglovin':Click on badge at the side!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig