Monday 20 August 2012

VFestival 2012!

 
Hello everybody, I'm so sorry it has been a while since I posted, I got back from America on Thursday and on Friday went down to Chelmsford to go to the V Festival. It was the hottest weekend of the year so I apologise for the lack of face and hair in the photos, we were too hot!
 My sister and I were very excited about what to wear to it, we wanted to look 'festival chic,' I personally think we hit the nail on the head!  Madeleine is wearing a top from a souvenir shop in NY, Topshop shorts and hunter wellies. I'm  wearing New Look top and shorts, Next wellies.My cousin Ruth is wearing shorts from Abercrombie and Fitch, top from Miss Guided and Hunter Wellies.
Check out street style here and celebrity style here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig