Saturday 5 May 2012

Song of the Week 30th April + Find me on Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr + Happy Birthday to my Brother for Tomorrow!

Right, So before I share my Song of the Week I have two things to say, these are my Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr accounts.
Instagram: cstoreyyy
Secondly I would like to say Happy 18th Birthday to my brother Matthew for tomorrow, hope you have an amazing day, Love you lots. xxx
So one of my favourite artists, Cody Simpson, released a brand new free mixtape called 'AngelsandGentlemen' on Saturday. You can download it here for free. He starts off with some upbeat songs, my favourite being a remix of 'I Feel So Close to You' then slows it down. The end song is my song of the week. So my Song of the Week for the 30th April is 'Better Together' a cover of Jack Johnson by Cody Simpson.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. LOVE your blog. Also started following you on instagram ;) I love instagram soo much! Glad to finally find a fellow blogger on it :)

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig