Saturday 24 March 2012

The Hunger Games

Right, So last night I went to see The Hunger Games. This is a film adaptation based on the book by Suzanne Collins. Jennifer Lawrence plays the Girl on Fire Katniss, Josh Hutcherson play Peeta Mellark and Liam Hemsworth plays Gale. I thought it was a brilliant film. The lighting and scenery was really good, the Capitol people clothes were amazing and I thought Clove, Glimmer and Cato were all cast so well. From the book I always leaned towards Gale but from the film I leaned towards Peeta, Glad I'm not Katniss! I still think the books better but overall I thought it was a good film.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I went and saw the midnight premiere with my friends and I thought it was pretty good too :) definetly not as good as the books but still pretty good. It did feel a little rushed though... Like one thing happened right after the other. I guys I order to stick to the book in a 2 hour film or whatever they're goin to have to cut parts and speed it all along. I <3 the hunger games ;D

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig