Wednesday 28 December 2011

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

I hope you all had a lovely christmas!

I got lots of lovely presents, the two main things that I got were Clothes (Of course!) and Books!
I got a pair of deep sea green jeans which go with anything,
A pair of black and white knitted aztec leggins - I've wanted them for ages and they look good if you know what to pair them with.
A cropped knitted grey jumper - So cosy!
A white long top with a collage on - goes perfect with jeans or leggings!
The Books:
Life as One Direction - Appropiate as I am going to see them in 13 days! (I did also start and finish it all within Christmas morning!)
Dollhouse By Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian - A load of rubbish but quite comical!
Crossed by Ally Condie - Sequel to 'Matched' whcih was excellent but as I haven't got round to reading it yet I can't give you the full review!
(My Sister got) The World of Downton Abbey - Absolutely amazing!
Overall it was an excellent Christmas with clothes and books to keep me going a long time!
christinastorey1@hotmail.com



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig