Wednesday 23 November 2011

'Up All Night'

As you have probably guessed, I love One Direction :)
Their album came out on Monday, and yes I've already got it. My favourites songs are Moments, What makes you beautiful ( such a classic!) Gotta be You, Taken and Same mistakes. I'm going to see them (the day before my birthday..woooo) on January 10th. Yes, I am that cool. And to be even cooler I hope you're gunna watch ' One direction: A year in the making' tonight - ITV2, 9:00.
Actually I don't feel the need to pretened I'm ashamed I like them, I would say EVERY teenage girl likes them.

Also, Check out today's Google...So cool yet very distracting!
http://www.google.co.uk/


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig