Saturday 29 October 2011

Teen Vogue - November issue

Teen Vogue's November issue is out!
What do you think?
I Love how its about Alexa Chung who's English and her photo shoot was done in Brighton ( Or commonly known by my sister at B-Town Massive) Where recently I stayed there for a few days. It brings a brit spirit to the magazine. Absolutely LOVED the photo shoot with Logan Lerman 'Close Knit' The pictures are fab, the clothes and amaze and Logan is perfect. I think the 'My world - Touched by an angel' is a really cute article aswell and the name for her scarf brand 'Donni Charm' is original, catchy and has a sweet meaning behind it. I always love the articles with the contributors to the magazine and it gives you a little insight to what happens in making the magazine which is very interesting. Overall this issue is a good one!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig